I am seeking a User Experience Architect - Wireframing / Prototypes for a particular project. Are you passionate and opinionated about iPhone application design and usability? Are you driven to find simple and elegant solutions to complex problems? Are you hands-on, results-driven, and a quick learner? Do you love agile methodology and enjoy coaching energetic minds?
• Conduct usability testing, analyze results, and recommend new features or enhancements to improve User Experience
• Create straight forward wireframes/flowcharts
Requirements: User Experience Architect Qualifications include:
• Experience creating visually stunning interactive User Experiences
• Must possess all skills necessary to deliver outstanding User Experiences (including graphic design, wire-framing, prototypes, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience in user experience management and developing iPhone apps with a track record of delivering great products
• Driven to find simple & elegant solutions to complex problems
• Ability to balance ideal User Experience against other considerations such as component re-usability
• Prior experience working in an Agile environment strongly preferred
• Must have deep knowledge of the creative process involved in creating elegant and highly usable applications, a passion for educating others, and the ability to instill these processes into our product development life cycle
• Pragmatic problem-solver who inspires confidence and trust with internal staff and users, with a strong sense of teamwork, active listening skills, and strong negotiation and influencing skills
Please do let me know if you are interested. I would HIGHLY prioritize an individual over a company. If you have Graphics Designing skills that would be a huge plus for this task.