iOS App bug fixes 3
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
I've an application built for iOS. I've full source code as well. I need following bug fixed in it:
1. Select/select all doesn't work (Sometime it works and sometime not)
2. Typing is a little iffy acting
3. It also is holding up when I type fast and seems like it's trying to process. It's slow but doesn't crash just takes time to catch up
4. To fix auto correct feature.
5. The font selection from the text options menu has problems. On font selection and changing the style, the selection retains the area on screen that was taken by the previously selected font.
6. Text entry mode gets changed to caps lock on pressing backspace.
7. If the text being typed on the note exceeds the displayable area, and the user continues to type more. Screen is not scrolling.
I also want splash screen and icons changed. (I will provide graphics). Also, there are two versions of same apps, free and pro. So, changes will be in both.
The developer should have experience on RichTextKit or RichTextEditor.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online