We're wanting to work with a talented iOS developer who has significant experience building highly stable iOS apps, that include the following:
1) Live Video Streaming
- 1-to-1 private video chats (with text chat enabled), 1-to-1 video chats (with text chat enabled) with unlimited viewers. Both paid (pay per minute) and free.
- 1-to-unlimited (with text chat enabled) amount of viewers. Both paid (pay per view) and free.
2) Broadcasting live video from an iPhone, using an app.
3) In-app payments
4) Sharing content from inside the app, to other social networks.
= = =
To apply, please include responses to the following questions in your reply:
1) In regards to Live Video Streaming (with text chat enabled), how long have you been working with live video streaming? Please give examples (links work great) of iPhone apps that you've worked on that incorporated Live Video Streaming (video chat with text chat, event streaming with text chat). Please note if those live video streaming examples were free or paid.
2) How much traffic did the iPhone apps you've built receive/handle? Any numbers such as downloads, active users, live audience size, average streaming times, would be helpful.
3) In regards to Apple in-app payments, how long have you been working with Apple in-app payments? Please mention the ways in which you used In-app payments - example: authorizations, charging, refunds, etc.
4) Have you ever incorporated Wowza's media server into any of the apps you've built? Which Wowza add-ons do you have experience with? Example: GoCoder, Transcoder. Have you incorporated Wowza into an iPhone app, to record live video (using iOS app) and stream it out to multiple platforms?
5) Have you worked closely with a backend Developer before, to integrate the backend, with the iOS app?
6) Have you worked closely with a designer before, to integrate the design, with the iOS app?
7) Which programming languages are you familiar with? Please note number of years of experience, next to each language.
8) How big is your team? (If it's just you, that's fine)
9) What is your hourly rate?
10) What is your availability? Please include days, time and timezone.
11) How do you communicate with your clients? Example: Elance messaging, Email, Skype, Google Hangouts.
12) How do you document your code?
13) How do you manage projects? Example: Basecamp, Asana, Trello.
14) Are you on Github or Stackoverflow? Please include links to your profiles if you are.
15) Have you added the ability to share out to other social networks, into apps before? If you have, which social networks?
16) Have you added sign up via facebook, as well as, facebook login, to apps before?
17) Have you used TestFlight before to do beta testing?
= = =
Thank you for your interest!