iOS Development for iPhone & iPad Game - Re-Skin and modification of existing
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 30
GREAT iOS developer wanted!
Are you a SUPER mobile app developer who is creative, takes the initiative, goes the extra mile and contributes to the success of projects? Read on.
FIRST LET'S GET RID OF TIME WASTERS. YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You work with a team and have at least an average of 4.5 out of 5 rating and above
2. You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
4. You have an exceptional command of English....
5. You take PRIDE in your work
6. You must be able to create milestones and deliver each one!
7. You excel on urgent fixed price projects (2 weeks turnaround on this project).
8. You can do amazing iPhone & iPad development work.
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERIA - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
The reason we are so strict in the early stage is because we are looking for a long term partnership. We have a pipeline of apps that we intend to launch. So whoever ends up working with us and does a great job doing so has a great chance to get consecutive work.
Now let’s get to the task, you are bidding for:
• Development required for a re-skin of a game app for iPhone and iPad. Free & paid versions.
• Will include iAds, Adwhirl, Admob and Chartboost. Must use testflight. Native development only.
• Original source code supplied, written in cocos2dx
• Minor changes and additions to existing source-code are required: Gangsta Driver [url removed, login to view]
• Upload the app for submission to the app store
• Source code provided when app is ready to upload to Apple for submission to the app store
• Includes fixing of any rejection issues from Apple & support during app re-submission
For the right person I'm willing to work with you on more great projects after this one.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
2. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc.)
3. Details of other gaming apps you have done
4. Reply to this post with the words ‘Dear Noble Chaser’Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online