iOS FFMPEG-based video player
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2895 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a ffmpeg-based video player for iOS5 and 6 with the following features:
- Support playback of XVID, AVI, WMV, H264, MKV, FLV, etc.
- Support streaming from network source (HTTP)
- Video control interface with timeline bar, play/pause, fullscreen, etc
- support ios5 and ios6. optimised for iphone, iphone 5 and ipads
- Support playback of video from a file and network
- Support smooth playback of XVID, AVI, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, H264, FLV, etc. MSS2 video formats
- Comparable to AVPlayer ([url removed, login to view]) or OPlayer ([url removed, login to view]) in performance
- Video and audio must always be in sync
- Support playing video in 16:9/4:3/1:1/full screen aspect ratio
- Portrait and landscape mode support
- Support programmatic control of movie playback, e.g. play, pause, stop, set initial playback time, get duration and current playback time, etc.
- Video control interface with timeline and seek bar, play/pause, rewind, fast forward buttons and volume control (like the standard Apple video player)
- Playback speed control
- Single tap to hide or show video controls
- I will provide UDID of my devices and you supply an ipa so I can test the build on my devices
- Source code provided
- Xcode 4 project for building ffmpeg and the video player
- written instructions in English and screen shots on how to build the app
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online