iOS Mobile App that Syncs Data With Existing Websites OR Yardi
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3821 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are in need of a iOS mobile app that is modern, sleek and stylish. It needs to appear very well on both the iPad and the iPhone.
We are looking for the VERY best on this project!
Functionality of the App:
1. It will be for an apartment management company that owns many apartments in an area of California.
2. Pulls data regarding available rentals, prices, photos, and floor plans from either the existing property websites, or from Yardi database. (whichever is easier.) [We do NOT want the exact website to pull up within the app - JUST the data inside of it... the app will have it's own unique look)
3. Utilizes the users location to pull up nearby vacancies and availabilities.
4. Collects user information (email, phone, inquiry) if they decide to contact the property for further information.
5. Allows them to log in to their resident account (via another website within the app), so they can pay rent, submit maintenance requests, and more... this is all done via our own existing mobile site that can be used within this app)
5. Sleek, modern, and unique design of the app.
Must be able to complete work by promised dates.
Please provide flat project estimate and estimated time of completion.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online