iOS Modbus client SW Component & Test App
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1089 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
You build us a Modbus client or master driver as a component that may be used in other applications for IOS. Support Wi-Fi, Cell network access. Use Xcode with ObjectiveC for development.
1. Modbus function codes 1-16 and 32-bit variables as a single entity also.
2. Modbus TCP & Standard Modbus embedded in TCP packet (RTU & ASCII)
1. Test app for the component with its source code
[url removed, login to view] for our personnel for up to 40 hours after the acceptance so we can do minor updates ourselves.
3. Full documented source code of both (test & component) with no encumbrances be supplied twice weekly by you to us
4. The actual Modbus master component.
[url removed, login to view] the acceptance, help us put the app on Apple-store.
We shall own the full rights & the source code for this effort done by you for us on hire basis. Include source code of 3rd party (to Apple or yourself) apps (if any) used, so we eventually will have no encumbrances or dependence on any party except Apple.
We can show examples we have already done in MS Visual Studio for Windows, if required. Please show us your work similar to this if done previously. Provide a timeline & milestones, if any special issues.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online