iOS6 Simple Photo Editing App
This project received 74 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $965 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm building an iOS 6 app. There is a self-contained component of it which I need implemented.
This part of the app allows the user to:
1) Take a picture, or choose a picture from the iOS photo gallery
2) Type some text, which will appear over the picture
3) Choose the font for this text (I have 3 TTF files which I will provide, the user will be able to choose from these)
4) They can resize the text. The text will automatically word-wrap
5) They can chose the position of the text on the photo
6) They can add an "overlay" to the photo. There will be a set of overlays provided. They will be PNG files. The user should be able to select on in a similar way to the left/right scroll filters in the current Instagram app.
The target is any iPhone/iPod Touch device running iOS6 or higher. I only want modern iOS featured used.
During implementation, I would like to work off a stand-along xcode project. Ultimately though I just need a class which extends a UIViewController, embedded inside a navigation controller, to move through the screens.
I can provide wireframes upon request.
If the base functionality is implemented well, I will be offering a second phase of this project which will involve:
- More polish
- iPad implementation
In a couple of months I will need an Android implementation completed as well. It would be a bonus if there is a developer who can target both platforms, but if not, no worries.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online