iOS Songs and Apps List
This project was successfully completed by ininnovations for $500 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
We need a native iOS app that will list songs and apps almost in the same way it is displayed in the App Store / iTunes. Songs and apps will change every week.
The application will mainly be 4 screens:
1) Splash Screen
2) Home Page
4) Settings / Credits
Logo displayed for 2-3 seconds then link to homepage.
List of X songs and Y Apps gotten from a remote location in JSON (could be other format with good reason).
Song data will consist of: Picture URL, Song name, artist name, rating, price, download link, preview link...
App data will consist of: Icon, App name, app creator, short description, rating, price, download link...
It is an historical view of the homepage. The only difference is that there is a preview link to listen to. If list is too long, we want a "See more" button to load more.
This screen gives the user some options like:
- Specify the country of its iTunes store (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, ...)
- Allow Push notifications
- Allow push reminders
- Choose language.
- Show credits.
- Ads ready: Ad will be displayed in the bottom of homepage, history. Also full page ad page between some pages will be needed.
- Push Notifications (when new content added, push notification). We must be able to send the notification to all users in a click.
- Error management: log and report if any (Airbrake ?).
- Translation ready. This iteration will only be in English but must be ready for translation.
- Well commented code.
- You'll have to set things up so we can test remotely and push the app in our account for production deployment.
We are looking for professional and experienced programmers. You are someone detail oriented and produce quality work. You will start the conversation with us by writing 'Hey mate!' to prove you read these specifications. Not doing so will automatically eliminate you.
Basic screen designs will be provided. We are looking for someone that understands easily, work fast, is effective and can propose alternate solution to make things better.
Your price will be final for the whole project and you must put a timeline that you will respect.
Please provide work samples of what you did. We want to see some code you did too!
Looking forward to work with a great programmer!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online