iOS app final touch-up

Cancelled

I have a almost finished (75%) app, which need to be completed with the rest (25%).

I have the currently working demo of the app and the fixes which should be corrected.

Send me a PM, then I will provide you the currently running app and the features which is missing and corrections.

Skills: iPad, iPhone, Mobile Phone

See more: ios features, mobile app demo, iphone app demo, ios demo, ios rest, rest ios, mobile ios app, iphone fixes, ios app demo, iphone app rest, app corrections, demo app iphone, iphone demo app, ipod touch training app, ipod touch game app, darts touch screen app, ipod touch game app creator, protect ipod touch theft app, touch game app, ipod touch easy app creator, ipod touch application app maker, ipod touch iphone app creator, touch iphone app

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) Batticaloa, Sri Lanka

Project ID: #4387815

25 freelancers are bidding on average $235 for this job

hanzhen18

Hi, there. Please check PMB!

$515 USD in 2 days
(44 Reviews)
6.8
deviphoneipad

Hi! Please check private message box for detail. Thanks

$257 USD in 7 days
(136 Reviews)
6.8
kkokko555

Please see your P M B.

$250 USD in 3 days
(67 Reviews)
6.7
hireafreeelancer

Hello Sir, good afternoon..!! I hope you are fine.. We are one of the best developer on freelancer .. I have read the proposal..Dear Sir, we have best team works on iOS and Android development with strong skills of More

$300 USD in 30 days
(22 Reviews)
6.2
patidarmanoj

Hi, I am interested in completing your app as I have the required expertise. For further details, please check inbox. regards,

$257 USD in 10 days
(9 Reviews)
5.3
FreeSkyTeam

Hi, please let me help you with the issue.

$206 USD in 7 days
(5 Reviews)
5.0
Octetis

Hello. I'm Dmytro, lead iOS developer at Octetis, an IT Development Company located in Ukraine, Europe. A short story about our company: Our team has a solid background in iOS development. All of us have more the More

$250 USD in 5 days
(2 Reviews)
4.9
syneotek

Expert here .Please check PM

$252 USD in 10 days
(4 Reviews)
4.9
honeypotant

Dear, how are you? I saw your post project. Regards.

$257 USD in 3 days
(4 Reviews)
4.6
lbear9090

Hello, I am ready for you. Thanks.

$200 USD in 3 days
(10 Reviews)
4.6
BlueGenie95

iOS experts here.ready to start immediately

$220 USD in 7 days
(9 Reviews)
4.2
spcinc

I can do it.

$250 USD in 5 days
(4 Reviews)
3.9
tree1891

Dear sir, I'm ready.

$154 USD in 5 days
(4 Reviews)
3.4
duraijerome

Dear,No Problem,We can do this for you,100% satisfaction and quality assurance,please check PMB for more details Thanks

$242 USD in 8 days
(2 Reviews)
3.4
steckhcsmartman

Hello! Pleaes check me. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wc0t6j7kfr4vf1t/M5zUcDiADl I can do it. Regards.

$275 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
3.3
ansheevw

Please ignore bid amount. Lets discuss about the project first.

$154 USD in 3 days
(8 Reviews)
3.1
sorinc03

I have developed apps for small, medium-sized and large companies over the past two years and I have what it takes to develop an app and fix its bugs. Please see PMB for more details.

$250 USD in 2 days
(1 Review)
3.0
WangJinHao

Dear Sir. Please check my PM.

$262 USD in 7 days
(5 Reviews)
2.6
Brigund

Sent you a PM to get more details. Looking forward to be working with you!

$250 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
1.5
ifriends710

Hi , there I have developed some iOS apps. So you can confirm that fact in my Profile. In my private message, I asked you some questions.

$220 USD in 5 days
(1 Review)
1.5