I need a developer who can start asap!
I am looking to develop a long term relationship with a developer to build a suite of apps. The first app that I need help with is an iOS 7 app built entirely in Objective C that contains short video tutorials for users to watch. The app would include a table of contents where all video tutorials will be grouped and organized. It will contain in app purchases, notifications, flurry analytics, ads and allow me to dynamically upload videos through a website admin control panel.
Desired functionality is as follows:
• Creating a universal (iPhone, iPad, iPhone touch) lite and pro version
• Setting up Flurry analytics inside app
• Notifications when new videos tutorials become available
• Admin Control Panel that uploads new videos dynamically without having to submit new build to App Store
• Admin Control Panel that allows me to tag videos tutorials with text and keywords for search purposes
• In-App purchases
• Search functionality
• Option for user to download videos locally onto their device to be watched later. See “TED” app.
• Create nag screens that are dynamic. Must be able to implement server-client interaction for nag screens as well as the ability to turn them on and off
• Ability to update nag screens and promo pages dynamically without having to upload new build
• Include banner ads in lite version and setting up the ads with various ad networks for 100% fill rate (iAds, Revmob, Chartboost, etc)
• Ability to share app with friends via Facebook and email
• Ability for users to send feedback email
• Ability for users to see which tutorials they have already watched
Developer / Agency must posses the following knowledge & skills (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
• Must speak and write advanced English
• Using some sort of task based software such as unfuddle, TeamBox, etc to assign tasks and milestones, etc
• Must sign NDA document
• Must turn over all files, code and assets at every milestone in order to be paid
• Must be great communicator with deadlines, emails, etc.
• Must build app for iOS 7
• Has created a admin control panel for a iOS before
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with downloading and tagging video files
• Provide examples of other video tutorial based apps and or other apps that have a admin panel
• Knowledge of how to configure VPS Server accordingly
• Must be able to create and implement server-client interaction dynamic nag screens
• Familiar with setting up Flurry analytics and implement new Flurry SDK for iOS 7
• Familiar with setting up ad space for ad networks within apps
When replying to this job posting please include the following or your application will be ignored:
“Future App” in your initial response and PMB
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.