iOS and mobile Slot machine Game
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4731 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for and experienced iPhone development team to develop a sophisticated, yet simple iOS application. The application is based on casino slot machines and existing slot machine apps available on the Apple App Store.
Features of the application include:
- 5 Slot Machines.
- In game pop ups.
- In game bonus games
- Store with a number of in app purchases.
- Levelling and Experience Points. (I.e. the user is given certain experience for playing each time. The experience counts towards unlocking more playable machines.)
The project has 3 phases:
Phase 1: Create the Wireframe.
This is the most important phase of the project.
Considerations include: Interface, Levelling System, Developing the store and the pop up system. Choosing a theme for each slot machine.
Phases 2 & 3:
- Programming each aspect of the application.
- Designing each aspect of the application.
- Merging each facet of the app to create the Alpha build.
Phase 4: Testing. Tweaking. Adding Sounds & Music.
From the developer I am looking for:
- A strong history of application development, particular on iOS.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Exceptional User Interface development and understanding.
- Strong communication skills.
- We will also be looking for an Admin section built into our website to control accounts and add credit as needed to people accounts.
- we would like this to be tied into facebook for user integration
Specific Skills that the successful developers will need in this project include:
- Have an understanding of how slot machines work and be able to program the different type of wins.
- Research the workings of existing applications and create like levelling system, pop up system and store.
- Ability to plan ahead and work to the milestone system.
Applicants should produce or be willing to sign:
- Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Agreement.
- Software Development Agreement. (Timeframes, milestones, future updates, due care and in respect of the Apple review process.)
The next steps:
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of the project requirements.
- Send through your bid. (Include your proposed milestone setup if you wish).
- Send through your portfolio.
- PM any questions you may have about the application.
I am looking for excellent, experienced applicants with a demonstrated passion and understanding of the application requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to read through the posting and I look forward to hearing from you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online