iOs and Android app development infodocument
This project was successfully completed by murtaza1122 for $100 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I have been the project manager on several webprojects, so I have some experience with webprojects.
Now I wish to get more experience on the mobile app area, so I have a few ideas for future apps I wish to develop, but I am completely green on this, so I wish someone with experience from the app developing area to make a infodocument for me on this.
I wish to get a word file covering the following topics:
- what is required to do iOs apps, what lisence fees, what percentages do apple take of the sales, what number of apps are available on the app market, how many sales have there been of the most selling apps and games, and who are the big movers in app development out there (I am not making games, I am making useful apps, so please focus most on that kind of apps). Please also include info on the most selling apps out there in numbers.
- what is required to do andoird apps, what percentages, eventual lisence fees if there are any.
- what programming language is used on iOs and android, please tell me the basics.
- describe how the advertising is done on free apps? both on android and iOs. How is it set up, what do you as a app developer need to implement in order to be able to show advertising in your app. Where do you need to sign up, what does it cost, what do you get and what do the advertiser agency keep(if any, and if, who), what does a good app typically earn in advertising, please, if you can provide me with info on examples on the commision/income portion of this.
And most important, I wish to get a understanding on what it costs to develop apps for iOs and Android. Please give examples of apps and what the total cost of development was with design, coding and all. Please give me as much links to public available info as possible.
The apps I plan to develop I wish to develop for both iOs and Android, and as I have understood there are pros and cons with using a development language that works on both platforms. So I think I will code the app first for iOs and then for Android. But please bring your toughts on this.
Hope somebody with experience either as a app developer in either iOs or Android, or a project manager, or similar can help me out with this kind of report.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online