Maybe the third time is the charm. Please see the list below, project description is at the bottom.
1. I know that it is hard to bid on a project in this manner, but please do not bid if you are going to change your price after you are awarded the project. I will be detailed in the description so you will have all of the information you need to bid accordingly.
2. We would like to work with weekly or bi monthly updates. This means that milestones should be set accordingly, and you will be getting paid either weekly or bi monthly, unless you are willing to be paid in lump sum at the end of the project. I will fully fund our Freelancer account in the beginning, and guarantee payment.
3. We prefer to work with someone that is not a broker. I have had back luck in the past with brokers.
4. There will be A LOT of projects in the future, as we have money to spend :), so whoever is awarded the project and completes it within budget and on time will have first option on all of our future projects. ( We are fully funded for 4 more projects in the next 12 months).
5. Working English is a must.
If you can't meet all of the above, please don't bid.
Now the project. I need someone to build both an IOS and Android App. I also need the SQL, user management system, and backend created.
The app must have GPS/Geolocation options, a web browser, and QR Scanner built in. Think kind of like Foursquare for the housing and retail industry. A real estate agent loads the houses in the backend, and the consumers running the app will get a notification with the options for GPS directions when they get close to that address.
The backend must be user managed and self service. The advertisers need to be able to load their own ads/houses via the backend system accessible through our website.
I have hosting setup for all database options and will complete the front end website in house. If you have any questions about the project PM me, and I will try to answer them quickly. Please begin your PM with **QUESTION** so I know you have a question. As you can imagine, once the project is live I get a ton of PMs.
Budget and time frame are very important to us. We also need someone that is willing to sign a non compete, and with good English skills.