I need an Android and an iPhone application.
It must have 5 buttons / functions.
1. It must play either an MP3 Shoutcast Stream OR an AAC+ Shoutcast Stream
2. It must have a Facebook feed from a facebook page (including the facility for the user of the app to interact with facebook)
3. It must have a twitter feed with the facility for the app user to interact with twitter
4. A static information page about the particular radio station
5. A static About page with legal documentation about the application
When opening the application the first time after installing, it must have a disclaimer that must be accepted.
We have a budget $600.00
We must be provided with the source code AND instructions on how to change:
- Streaming URL
- Facebook Page Username
- Twitter Username
- Static Page Information
Hello. A 6th function is also required. It is a button called Podcasts. When the person clicks this, the app will fetch a list of MP3 files that are located on an HTTP server. When clicked it will load that Podcast file (which is an MP3 stored on a server) and "on demand stream" it to the player in the app. It will have a progress bar so that the person can search through the audio file.
I will write a full spec for this project, post it on the PCB and then allow everybody to re-bid.