The overall tasks include:
· Produce a concept for a mobile phone application (including, for example, an
iPhone/Android phone optimized webApp) that synchronizes information about
UNDP’s adaptation portfolio of projects with the existing [url removed, login to view] website.
· Design and produce a new mobile application that will allow staff to easily search for
projects within this database, ensuring they have access to the information even
when not connected to the Internet.
· Manage distribution of the app through the Apple App Store (for iOS) and Google
Play (for Android), if necessary.
· Test the application over a period of time, improve it based on staff feedback and
distribute updates via the relevant app stores.
· Provide training to UNDP Global Environment staff to maintain and update data that
is drawn from the application.
· UNDP’s Procurement Notices Website >> [url removed, login to view]
· UNDP APRC’s Procurement Notices Page >> [url removed, login to view]
· UNDP in Thailand’s Website >> [url removed, login to view]
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $2698 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project.we can deliver the project in full perfection.please check your PMB for future communication. Thanks&regards Vishal chouhan.
Our bid is for your iPhone App project with 2 dedicated iPhone Developers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Regards, Sushil
Dear Sir, Are you looking to work with one of best team in iOS and Android development with strong skills of execution? Please check your PM for more details.
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.