iPhone / Android Real Time Strategy Game
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4415 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
I am looking to have an RTS based game created from scratch.
All of the graphics for the game will be created by someone else, so I am looking for someone to do the code development only.
It is a 2D, top-down map style game with 16 bit graphics. The best examples that I can think of with similar game play are Tiny Tower, Pixel People.
I have already built out all of the game mechanics (how the game will work / the rules).
I will need you to sign the NDA that is attached to this before I can give out any more information unfortunately.
I will need to see previous iPhone and Android game development of a published RTS game.
BIDDING PROCESS --
1. Send me a message with your previous PUBLISHED games in App Store and Google Play that are Real Time Strategy games. If you do not send me a previous RTS game, I will delete your bid and block you. You should also include what framework you will develop in for iPhone / iPad / Android. No framework mentioned, you will be deleted.
2. Sign the NDA
3. I will send you the game content so you can see everything that is entailed.
4. Once you know the details of what is needed, please place a bid. Along with the bid, please post how long you estimate it will take to create the game and what milestones you will deliver.
5. Also, you can bid on just iPhone / iPad or just Android. I'm willing to split them up. Please just specify so in your bidding proposal.
AGAIN.... IF YOU PLACE A BID BEFORE SIGNING THE NDA, YOU WILL BE DELETED AND BLOCKED. LET'S NOT FUCK AROUND WITH SPAM RESPONSES =)
How I work:
- We will create milestones and a public code store (dropbox or some SVN that we share access too).
- After a milestone is reached, and code is published in the shared environment, milestone payment will be released.
- Within the app, analytics will need to be recorded. 3rd party providers such as Flurry are acceptable, but they need to be cleared BEFORE development.
- We will manage the project in a Basecamp project that we share access to. All development conversations, file sharing, bug reports, and other relevant materials will be done here.
- Weekly status reports must be published in Basecamp of where you are in the project, what you are working on, what bugs have been found, and what next weeks plans are. Failure to update these regularly is terms for terminating this contract with no back pay being given. This is important. I want constant communication or I will cancel it.
- I am completely open to other 3rd party apps / methods of communication and managing this project together. Just tell me what you're used to and we'll figure out what works best for both of us.
If you are a serious game development company and want to work together on this, I look forward to making a seriously awesome game!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online