iPhone App Developer Required for Simple Information App
This project was awarded to guruofiphone for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking to hire a focussed and experienced iPhone developer to create a very simple information app for the iPhone.
Features of the app include:
- A Splash Screen
- 6 RSS Feeds
- A Wallpaper area where the user can browse full screen wallpapers and save to the iPhone's photo gallery.
Here's what I'm looking for from the developer.
Ideally you will have:
- Fast turn around time.
- Good communication skills - Ability to keep me up to date throughout the project.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Impressive portfolio of work showing off your skills.
- Vision: Ability to turn an app idea into an exceptional reality.
- 10 Star Rating on Freelancer or equivalent.
- Experience in creating similar applications.
I will give full details over Skype or in a private message after I look at your previous work history.
If you can meet all the above criteria and make an exceptional app - we will be in touch for future projects.
Here are the next steps:
Please provide me the following:
1. Examples of your programming skills, showcasing your ability to stick to a brief and create a simple, but intuitive app.
2. An Estimated Turn Around Time.
The successful candidate will finish their work in a timely manner and must take pride in their work! This is a quality application and prior experience in creating similar mobile apps will be highly regarded.
It is important that this project can be completed fast. The sooner the better - but without compromising on quality.
On a final note, please be sure to read through the complete job posting.
Thanks for taking the time to read the posting and talk soon,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online