Looking for an experienced iPhone Developer.
I have an app to wire up with all the groundwork and prep done for you already. All design, use cases and assets are ready to go.
I will describe it in some detail here, The following is but not limiting to high level summary of the Producer app:
• 6 app sections ( half of these with very similar functionality)
• 2-6 screens per app section. (Some of these are just styled iPhone functionality. More than ½ are very similar functionality. Vary mostly in field types and such)
• XX confirmation popups (and the like).
• Use of camera to take images (no image manipulation)
• To work in vertical orientation only.
• All design assets supplied in PSDs.
• Essentially a data and image management app.
• Simple ability to save/backup, then recall if needed.
The app is to be build according to all guidelines as outlined by Apple iPhone Development agreement using Objective-C only and compile directly with Apple provided developer tools. The app must be a native iPhone application.
App must work with the latest iOS 4 as well as have complete backwards compatibility with iPhone OS 2.x and should also run on all iPhone hardware (including the original iphone.)
Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to Apple if required.
You must ensure a high standard of QA and testing processes on mobile application development. All functionality must be tested thoroughly.
Important: You will advise on the progress 2ce per week, I am more than happy to review incomplete work. So I am in the loop and perhaps can assist at any stage at all.
I have more detailed overview of the app available, which can be made available to serious bidders after we receive a signed NDA (to be sent in due course). Once received, we will discuss in more detail. This is work for hire and we retain full ownership of all the work.
What I will provide:
[url removed, login to view] Specification.
2. Wireframes and use-cases.
3. All PSDs of the design.
Please advise of the following with your application:
•General description of company's iPhone application experience.
•Which iPhone applications build by you have been accepted and available at the iTunes app store. Please provide links.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1708 for this job
Hi, Greetings. I believe that I can truly complete this project for you along with my expert technical team. To discuss more on this project, Please check PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards Kajal