I am looking for people to test a new iPhone application.
Total estimated time spent for your feedback (including survey and video): ~1 hour
You are expected to:
1) navigate the app to test all functionalities, find and report any bugs or problems you encounter (verbally by video is sufficient).
2) provide suggestions for improvement or new functionality, if any
3) feedback on usability/ease of use of the application
- You must own an iPhone and ideally be located in the US, Australia or Europe.
- Able to record a video as you use/navigate the application (ideally share the video via dropbox).
The feedback you provide should include:
- A video of your thoughts as you navigate the application (over your shoulder so that we can see your fingers and the app screen as you navigate).
// Estimated length 10 minutes.
// If you missed to perform key actions, we may send you a follow up with tasks to complete to get your complete feedback.
- A reply to a short online survey about the application sent to you by email after you have navigated the app.
// Estimated length 10-15 minutes.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile, HTML5 with phonegap, Iphone , Ipad, BB, Android,OpneGLes2.0 , Unity3D, cocos2D game and utlity apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.