iPhone Application for Professional Cycling
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1416 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
An iphone application that allows users to follow professional female cyclists and their races.
The application should have the following functions:
- live gallery for users to interact with the application
- live twitter feeds from professional cyclists (list compiled and can be provided)
- race calendar for 2013 European season (list compiled and can be provided) and results
- Team profiles and sub-category of rider profiles
- News and blog feeds from select websites to be live fed into application
Version 2 will contain:
- Ads for sponsors (will be activated once Version 1 of app is developed)
- Integrated shopping cart with sponsor websites (already have 5 sponsors ready to integrate their online shops)
THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPER WILL HAVE AUTOMATIC PREFERENCE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF VERSION 2 APPLICATION
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online