iPhone Browser components development
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $22 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Project Objective: Development of browser components for iPhone / iPad:
1. Text-input field with auto-complete list
2. Bookmark list
The components should be similary to Safari.
Detailed specification is available for upon request.
• Each component needs to be a separate object,
• flexible structure that makes further modifications easily feasible,
• dynamic scaling (properties describing sizes needs to be stored in variables).
• Handle rotation/orientation changes.
• All animations should be stored in separate variables.
• All design elements should be prefixed using the following pattern:
Default default_background, default_backbutton
• Do not use Interface Builder, if possible.
• Need to run in all platforms (iOS 4.0 and above).
• Include testing.
• We shall own the full rights and the source code for this effort done by you for us on hire basis.
Include source code of 3rd party (to Apple or yourself) apps (if any) used,
so we eventually will have no encumbrances or dependence on any party except Apple.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online