iPhone Emoji Keyboard
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
To all interested developers:
We are looking for a seasoned app developer to create a new emoji iphone app via latest version of Xcode and compatible with iOS 6. Some brief details of how we want it to be like:
A sample of the app that we are looking is in this link:
[url removed, login to view]+-new-emoticons/id521863802?mt=8
-A keyboard replacement app that enables the user to add a new keyboard under our app name. Eg. "EmojiLex V2".
-Allows In-app purchase of new keyboards under another version. Eg. "EmojiLex v2.1" through an available button in the messaging app.
-The messaging app will then allow users to directly select the new Emoji (i.e "EmojiLex v2.1) option for the NEW emojis and also swap back to the original keyboard for the ORIGINAL emojis as shown in the example link.
-A advertisement banner space.
Some samples of our emojis will be given to be integrated while the rest will be added on by us later into the application after designing [url removed, login to view] need the source code integrated with the linkers to the emoticon images.
- Serious Programmers only!
- Needs to be able to communicate with us via English.
- Maximum of 2 weeks to develop app
- Full source code to be given to us for testing after completion
- Needs Apple's approval before final payment
- Prove of at least 3 apps on iTunes in your developing portfolio.
Payment structure:(All via Paypal)
- 20% Downpayment upon confirmation of the project.
- 40% Payment upon receiving of Source code and pass our testing requirements.
- 40% Final payment when Apple approves the application on iTunes store.
Our Budget is US$250. Drop us your details and your offers.
Appreciate your time reading this.
DonnaGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online