iPhone Forms App
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1295 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
I need a simple Forms app that allows users to capture data (generally Yes/No/NA) and then create a PDF of each form and email it.
The basic structure is
- Main Screen, with a list of items the forms are filled out for. There will be between 3 and 12 items, which should be configurable
- Item form list screen, which displays a list of "Form Sets" (eg like the list of notes in the standard notes iPhone app)
- Selected Form Set screen basically each form set is a grouping of 3 individual forms that are specific to a given item. The Form Set screen will display the 3 forms that need to be filled out for that item. This form will also have a button that creates a pdf with the 3 forms and allows the user to email it
- The actual forms themselves - these have some text fields for data entry then a between 10 and 30 fields that need to be filled out - mostly yes, no or N/A.
I've got a prototype application that I've started which can be used as the basis of the app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online