iPhone Game Using Tap and Swipe Features
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $600 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are looking for an iPhone game developer to produce a game for iPhone and iPad.
The game is a simple game similar to Tap Tap Ants ([url removed, login to view]) with a slight variation. Similar to the game, enemies will spawn and player needs to tap on the enemies to kill them. I will discuss the game in more detail after the bidder signs the NDA.
Developer must have experience dealing with spawn points (for enemies) and how to scale the spawn frequency over time, as well as the various touch features of iPhone and iPad.
What will be required:
1. GameCentre integration so it will allow for leaderboard and achievements
2. Flurry analytics to be incorporated
3. Facebook, Twitter, write review box and mail composer functions
4. A Nag screen with pictures streamed from our server
5. Setting up a promo page to cross promote our other products
6. Graphics, animations and other assets such as sound, music etc will be supplied by us
7. We will be producing an iPhone and iPad version of the same game, but this is not a universal app. We will supply the graphics and animations accordingly for each of them.
8. Need to integrate Adwhirl with our selected choice of ad-networks to be displayed in the app.
9. There will be NO in-app purchase or lite vs paid version
10. Setting up simple in-game tutorial
What You Need to Know Before Bidding:
• Must be willing to sign a NDA before we discuss about the project
• Must be willing to take a small test to prove that you can handle the work. It is a simple test and will only take maybe about 3 hours. You will be paid for this test
• Production time is slated at 3 weeks
• Must know how to use Testflight so we can constantly test the game and give regular feedback
• Skype is mandatory so we can constantly update each other
• Please provide links or PM us your previous works. We will not answer or select any bids that do not provide your previous works
We plan to release a product every month, and eventually increase it up to 2 a month, so we are always looking for reliable developers who can deliver good quality work on time whom we can build a long term relationship with.
If you have what it takes, we definitely would like to hear from you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online