iPhone Magazine Application
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1004 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a magazine application developed for me. This app should work for both the iPhone and the iPad.
Here's how I want the application to function:
1) The application will obtain the magazine issues and pages from my server. For example, I'll create a folder on my server for each issue and put html files in the folder for the pages. This will allow me to add new content to the application without submitting an update to Apple.
2) The application will check for new issues or content when the app opens. The app will store all previous content on the device. If an update to an old magazine is detected, the app will re-download that magazine. I'm assuming the best way to do this is to have a file on my server for each magazine issue. When I update content I can update the time stamp in the file or something like that.
3) The user will swipe through the issue covers and tap to download the issue to the phone. I'll have a cover image for each issue. The browse feature should look similar to browsing through songs on the iphone.
4) The user will be able to zoom and pan each page of the magazine.
If you have questions please ask. I will give a 10 rating for good work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online