iPhone SIP Phone App
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2153 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We're an Australian based company looking for a freelancer to develop an iPhone SIP Client app. The app would need to include the following features:
* Register with a SIP server (either 3g or wifi)
* Allow for upto 3 concurrent lines
* Dial and Receive calls via SIP
* Ability to conference upto 4 parties
* Call transfer
* Traverses NAT'ing networks / firewalls
* Connects to iPhone contacts
* Ability to add an out-bound prefix for stored contacts
The successful freelancer will need to demonstrate previously worked on projects with similar features. Also to assist with the publishing of the app to the app store.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online