We’re a bootstrapped startup looking for a very experienced Objective-C developer, preferably one who has developed a video-related app before.
You’ll be working on an iOS video app prototype which will have the following key features:
- User sign-in via various social media accounts (Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram)
- User previews music tracks from his phone’s music library (or available stock songs)
- Extract videos from public API (Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram)
- Extract videos from iPhone camera roll
- User selects clips (recommended number of clips based on selected track)
- User selects key moments in video clip (e.g. start and end points)
- The app auto edit clips, composite transitions and video filters based on the elements of the selected song (more details will be revealed)
Note: You will NOT have to design the user interface.
In your bid/proposal, please mention the following:
- relevant experience (e.g. name of the video or photo app you have worked on)
- an estimate of how long it would take to complete the prototype (as described above)
- references, if any
We will follow up with shortlisted developers with more details.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $6153 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your iPhone Video Editing app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks