iPhone & iPad Game App Developer - Individuals only!
This project was awarded to animesh1810 for $750 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
PS82 is looking for an iPhone & iPad Game App Developer with outstanding skills to help us build our new mobile game! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and will help bring our games to life. So, if you think you have the chops to deliver something unique come talk to us!
- Tap the frog 2
- Chasing Yello
- Very Hungry Cat
The concept of the game is based on archery and details will be provided once we select a candidate. We are looking for someone who can incorporate the smooth and engaging gameplay our inspirations offer. Reply to this job post only if you have the skills needed to achieve these results.
Selected candidates will be invited for an online interview, held via skype.
\ Your responsibilities:
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
\ Your qualifications:
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established Freelancer reputation preferred
For all your hard work that you'll put in, we would love to give you credit for it. To be able to receive these rewards, we expect complete honesty and dedication from your end. If the work is not up to our standards or if it comes to our notice that the claims made in your estimate is a far cry from reality, we reserve the right to terminate contract and retract all future rewards.
If you are transparent in your dealings and an active participant, you'll receive the following:
- The price quoted in the proposal
- A mention in the credit titles in all versions (free & paid)
- 5% royalty on each paid download for 180 days (approx. 6 months); starting from the 1st day the paid version of the game gets published on the Apple App store.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online