iPhone app - Audio player
This project was successfully completed by jscarecrow for £200 GBP in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In5 days
iPhone app which plays audio presentation.
NB. Full PDF will be emailed over to those applying. Final quote to be based on this PDF please. For now, please register your interest with a ball park figure for the app.
1. Loading page with image, (i will provide)
2. Main page to include, play/pause and stop button, audio scroller and two slider volumes. PSD images will be supplied.
3. Image as background, I will provide.
4. App needs to be able to play in background on iPhone.. and muted by incoming phone call, basically all usual apple best practice guidelines.
5. Buttons at the bottom of the app,
a. Listen (sending you back to main page)
b. Settings (allows user to chose the audio they'd like to listen too via main page).
b. Connect (page with options to Send Feedback, Tweet about us, Like us on Facebook, Leave a Review, Email a friend.
c. Upgrade (gives info on other apps and option to upgrade/purchase)
.... and that's pretty much it for the design.
The app needs to allow the user to chose from a selection of audio in four categories.
2. Main audio
3. End audio.
4. Background Audio
Once the user has chosen their four pieces of audio, they will return to the main listen page and press play, the audio will then need to play in order, with the background track playing in the background.
I hope that gives you a rough idea, as I say, I will email over more details upon application.
I'd also like to be supplied with all source code and will expect, please, that any bugs that present themselves will be fixed immediately. ie Full support please.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online