I have an existing Android application that is 90% completed. This is being done internally but the client requires an iOS version as well.
The application has documented functionality and wireframes, and we require that it does the following (almost all of which calls existing online REST services at the customers web site)
1. Performs a login and store the credentials locally to allow the user to re-authenticate when no connection is available
2. Retrieves a list of news items
3. View individual news items
4. Retrieve a list of notifications
5. Require that some notifications are acknowledged by the user
6. Browse a set of FAQ categories
7. Post an FAQ question or respond to an existing FAQ (approx 4 fields all up)
8. View a content page of provided links
9. Perform a donation payment against an existing online gateway (they are a registered charity)
10. Fill in two forms, which are complicated and have about 20 fields each
11. Manage the synchronization of those forms against an online source, ensuring that they are uploaded when an internet connection is available
12. Allow the searching of those forms against an online source for later reference
13. Browse company documents and download locally to open (viewing is dependent on the device)
I will provide the scope document and source code to the Android application as required.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $3235 for this job
I'd like to hear more about your project. Check out my profile for more information about me, the projects I've done and client reviews. Thanks for your consideration.
Dear sir. I have many experiences about mobile apps and games. You can guess my skill after check my portfolio. Let's discuss in detail via interview. Best regards. Huiming