iPhone app developed from existing Android version
This project received 85 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3248 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2000 - $4000 USD
I have an existing Android application that is 90% completed. This is being done internally but the client requires an iOS version as well.
The application has documented functionality and wireframes, and we require that it does the following (almost all of which calls existing online REST services at the customers web site)
1. Performs a login and store the credentials locally to allow the user to re-authenticate when no connection is available
2. Retrieves a list of news items
3. View individual news items
4. Retrieve a list of notifications
5. Require that some notifications are acknowledged by the user
6. Browse a set of FAQ categories
7. Post an FAQ question or respond to an existing FAQ (approx 4 fields all up)
8. View a content page of provided links
9. Perform a donation payment against an existing online gateway (they are a registered charity)
10. Fill in two forms, which are complicated and have about 20 fields each
11. Manage the synchronization of those forms against an online source, ensuring that they are uploaded when an internet connection is available
12. Allow the searching of those forms against an online source for later reference
13. Browse company documents and download locally to open (viewing is dependent on the device)
I will provide the scope document and source code to the Android application as required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online