In Progress

iPhone app development (simple, mySQL db)

This project is to develop a simple iPhone / iPad application with database connection.

REQUIREMENTS :

The required development includes four (4) components :

[url removed, login to view] App; including UI

[url removed, login to view] Services (hosted on Amazon)

[url removed, login to view] Database design and implementation

[url removed, login to view], XML, CSV interface

APP

The iPhone/iPad App includes six (6) Views :

[url removed, login to view] View

[url removed, login to view] View

[url removed, login to view] view (A)

[url removed, login to view] view (B)

[url removed, login to view] view (C) which is randomly chosen from database

[url removed, login to view] page

WORK FLOW

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to download the iPhone App

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Register to use the iPhone App

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Set Preferences / Configure the iPhone App

Then

[url removed, login to view] Sets are downloaded to the iPhone App

[url removed, login to view] iPhone App Badge is updated on iPhone

[url removed, login to view] End-User is presented with a Summary View of the Data Set

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Review the Data Set Detail

DELIVERABLES

-) PSD or design mockup of UI in 1-2 days

a) Beta Test version and database ready in 3 days

b) Alpha Test version in 5 days

c) Delivery of final product in 8 days

d) Documentation of final product in 14 days

CONDITIONS

* Signing of confidentiality agreement is mandatory

* The UI, layout, db design and all other development information will be made available to winner

* The application should work for iPad too

* We host the database in mySQL, will help on db design

* Payment 40% on timely delivery of (b) and remaining 60% on delivery of (c)

* At least 15 feedback,positive (less feedback reduces the preference)

* parties with 3 or more similar projects in 2010 will have preference

* Images are provided for

* Budget is limited for this project, price is a major item in awarding this project (see below) - between simple and small project tier [Bids should not be maximized to the very small tier]

AWARDING CRITERIA

* Feedback (25%)

* Experience with similar projects (25%)

* Price (50%)

Skills: iPad, iPhone, Mobile App Development

See more: iphone app development mysql, ipad development mysql, ipad app mysql, develop iphone app mysql, iphone app development mysql database, ipad mysql database, ipad mysql app, mysql ipad, mysql iphone app, ipad app development mysql, iphone app mysql, mysql ipad app, simple mysql database application iphone, mysql ipad database, simple mysql database application, mysql data ipad, app mysql iphone, database app development ipad, database mysql ipad, simple iphone app mysql database data, develop mysql app ipad, database development ipad, iphone ipad mysql, simple iphone app development, iphone app mysql connection

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) Utrecht, Netherlands

Project ID: #749014

Awarded to:

outsourcing

Please check PMB

$695 USD in 18 days
(42 Reviews)
6.5

8 freelancers are bidding on average $637 for this job

technotrust

Dear Sir, Please check your PMB for more detail. Regards, TechnoTrust.

$600 USD in 15 days
(75 Reviews)
7.7
inzic

Thank you for the opportunity to submit our proposal for your project. Enclosed please find all information relative to our skills and experience, as well as a plan for project implementation, cost, and time estimates. More

$750 USD in 14 days
(16 Reviews)
7.3
infoisoft

Dear Sir, SERIOUS BIDDER. Please check PM. Regards, Jainam Shah, iSoft Solutions.

$700 USD in 20 days
(19 Reviews)
6.0
asmuk

Please check private message board for details.

$700 USD in 20 days
(2 Reviews)
5.4
EmobilityXperts

Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobilityXperts has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile More

$600 USD in 25 days
(8 Reviews)
5.0
prachigupta26

Please check PM

$600 USD in 7 days
(1 Review)
4.0
chinashellivy

glad to help

$300 USD in 20 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
InspireVideo

Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the software market) in developing iPhone , iPad apps, games,3D graphics, flash, websites. Samples in PMB.

$750 USD in 20 days
(3 Reviews)
3.8
creativedd

Dear Client! We have a strong team of iPhone/iPad experts proficient in creating various applications. Our expertise covers: C/C , SQLLite, MySQL, Javascript, Mac OS, Android, iPhone, Open SDK, Apple SDK, Objective More

$1500 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
3.8