iPhone app to display 3D models
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 35
We are after an iPhone app (or if you can do iPhone/Android at the same time even better!) to display our 3D model library.
UI/UX wise we'd like the same layout and feel as the pinterest app. We'll give you our company colours to use.
The app will have the following features - please see the attached PDF for a basic layout:
1. A product screen allowing you to browse and search the product library. This will allow you to select the model you want to view in 3D.
The 3D model would be loaded from our server (we can put it in any format you need) and display it to the user allowing them to spin it around.
2. A fan deck feature, this will show a list of Paint brands, listing their product ranges and allowing you to view their colours - all pulled from our server.
3. Will show the user's profile etc and allow them to edit it.
4. More, this will show general app settings etc.
Any questions please ask, the winning bidder will be used for all future updates. Please show examples of past work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online