We need an application to be developed to be installed both at iPhones and Blackberries that would present product or images catalogues and offer specific information as a result from a search performed in the mobile device.
The source contents will be information actually available in websites hosted at our servers, based on PHP and MySql to which the app will connect to retrieve information.
The contents shown in the app will be organized in categories, following the same sheme as in source site. They must be shown to the app users as records with certain fields with clean “Apple like looks” and their images as a galleries, linkable from the record's thumbnail image.
Users will be able to email to someone the record viewed direct from the app.
Interface will include a search within all fields and categories to find the records that include the contents requested in the search.
Another feature will be the possibility of users to register. Registration will use the profile from facebook, if user wishes to.
Registered users will be able upload images and videos taken with their iPhone or Blackberry to source site.
If a registered user is allowed by source site's admin, he will be also able to fill fields to update or create records that will update or create new records at source site.
Users may subscribe to contents from source site. When contents to which they are subscribed are modified or new information has been uploaded to origin site, registered users will receive alerts that will be saved in a section in the app, and will be shown when app is started.
This project will be an ongoing development that will require along time specific customization and adaptation to the many different origin sites that could use the App. This adaptation should be performed by developer upon request.
Please only bid if you can provide past iphone / ipad / blackberry application examples that you have created or provide evidence of something similar that you have created.
1. Although we are open to suggestions or to use some adaptation from a current development made by freelancer, we will provide a page outline, and sample images of the screens wanted. All aspects of the development of the app are the developers’ responsibility.
2. The application must be developed in versions suitable for iPhone4 iPad2 and Blackberry. The bid must be separate for iPhone, iPpad and for Blackberry. We may choose to start by developing for one of the platforms first, and depending on the results obtained, go on to the other platform or stop at first development.
3. The timeline for the project is negotiable.
4. Once started we want full dedication of the developer(s) till copmpletion. Updates on project status are required on daily basis.
5. The project must include a beta stage where a fully functional app is provided. Two rounds of feedback by our team will be undertaken and changes will be made by the developer.
6. The developer will be responsible for posting the application to the iTunes App Store, and to Blackberry App world. The project will be considered completed when the application passes QA and is ready to go live and downloadable from itunes or App world.
7. At the end of the project, the complete development source code and source graphics files must be delivered to us.
8. We will be free to distribute the App worldwide with no copyright fees paid to developer, as we will be the sole owners of the copyright of the development and future improvements
9. Bug fixes and guarantee for the development will undergo for a certain period of time agreed upon, after which the final 20% of the payment will be made.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1739 for this job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
Hi, We are the iphone development, web development company at Bangalore, India. We have a very good experienced team for developing iPhone / iPad, Android applications and web service,Please check our portfolio.