iPhone app to take photo, auto enhance + convert to text using OCR
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
You will receive a 5 STARS ratings if you are selected for this project !
This is a simple app project. Budget is USD$200.
The basic idea of this app is to capture a photo using iPhone’s camera, and automatically enhance the image (crop, straighten, enhance picture quality), and then automatically convert the text (using OCR) appearing on the photo into text and store on the iPhone. The app is to work on iPhone AND iPad, and must support multi-languages (English + max 5 non-English), and the OCR must also be able to read non-English wordings / characters. All non-English translations for UI will be provided.
PMB me for more details.
Expectation from you:
- Create the iPhone app
- Coding, compile, test and optimize
- Submit the app to App Store for approval
- Support for bugs fix
Escrow: 100% before project starts.
Payment: 100% release to you within 72 hours after the app is approved by App Store.
1. For serious programmers / bidders only
2. You should have 3 or more apps selling on App Store. Please show me 3 best iPhone apps that were done by you.
3. Long-term partnership is important for my future apps. Do not bid if you are not interested in long-term partnership.
A few more iPhone apps are to start soon. Winner will have the best chance to win these projects.
Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online