iPhone application (Alarm Clock)
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $337 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create an Alarm Clock Application to be used on iPhone devices.
• Once the Alarm clock has been set, in order to turn off the alarm sound, the user will be shown an image for a few seconds, then asked to draw the image from memory.
• The user will be able to create a playlist from their music list, which the app can choose to play from as wake-up sound.
• The user will have several attempts in completing the task.
• There will be an option to automatically link the app with the user’s calendar/diary. For arrangements the user may have before 11am each day, the application will automatically wake up the user 1/2/3 hours prior to the calendar meeting/event, depending on the setting the user has chosen.
Budget: maximum (£50 ~ $80) subject to exchange rate
Feature specifics are open for discussion with potential bidders.
English speaking developers preferred.
We are looking forward for offers and are open for any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online