iPhone/iPad and Android app as interactive expo program guide
This project was successfully completed by deviphoneipad for $1030 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
Need an app for iPhone/iPad AND Android. This will be for trade shows/expos. App will display booths by category, and lectures by room. The purpose of the app is to allow attendees to find booths and lectures that may interest them, without having a big, bulky printed program guide. Generally, a printed program guide is 20 pages listing all booths, lectures, features, etc.
1. Booths should be sortable by booth number, alphabetically or by pre-defined type.
2. Each booth will have logo, company name, email link and short description of company.
3. Lectures should be sortable by lecture room number, time or by pre-defined topic.
4. Each lecture will have photo, presentation title, presenter bio and short description of lecture.
5. App will display the booth or lecture room with aerial view of expo floor so attendee sees their destination within the expo like a map, with reference to other features/booths in the expo hall.
Data can be exported to app from expo company as XML. We must be able to import new events on an ongoing basis, so some sort of admin space will be necessary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online