Need an app for iPhone/iPad AND Android. This will be for trade shows/expos. App will display booths by category, and lectures by room. The purpose of the app is to allow attendees to find booths and lectures that may interest them, without having a big, bulky printed program guide. Generally, a printed program guide is 20 pages listing all booths, lectures, features, etc.
1. Booths should be sortable by booth number, alphabetically or by pre-defined type.
2. Each booth will have logo, company name, email link and short description of company.
3. Lectures should be sortable by lecture room number, time or by pre-defined topic.
4. Each lecture will have photo, presentation title, presenter bio and short description of lecture.
5. App will display the booth or lecture room with aerial view of expo floor so attendee sees their destination within the expo like a map, with reference to other features/booths in the expo hall.
Data can be exported to app from expo company as XML. We must be able to import new events on an ongoing basis, so some sort of admin space will be necessary.
Hi! We are mobile team with expert iOs and Android developers. Let my team do it for you . Please discuss with us via chat room here . Check [url removed, login to view] see some apps we have done. Thank you