iPhone / iPad App to complement directory website
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4965 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We require a simple but elegant iPhone / iPad App to be built which will replicate features that already exist on our directory website and iGoogle gadget.
Users will be able to:
- Search for service providers by postcode, service type, days of the week and age.
- Users need to be able to save these settings in the app.
- Search results need to be shown as pins on Maps.
- Users should also have have an option to search by proximity to their current location (using GPS) showing service providers as pins on Maps.
- When the user clicks on a map pin it will display the service provider's name and an arrow (as per existing Maps functionality). If the user clicks on the arrow it will show service provider details including name, address, phone number, current vacancies, directions and email. When the phone number is clicked the iPhone will call the number. When the email field is clicked using iPhone or iPad a site generated email form will be used to send the enquiry from our site (service provider email addresses are private to prevent spammers/scrapers).
- A section to include list of articles published on our website. 10 categories then subsequent articles for each category. Articles can be shown on our website if preferred.
- An About Us page.
NB: we have latitude and longitude co-ordinates in our db for all service providers so address geocoding is not necessary.
The app will be available for download free for both iPhone and iPad. The successful developer will drive the project from inception to completion including name registration and release to Apple Apps store. We'd also like to get a quote for an Android version as well?
Experience matters so the successful developer will:
- Have developed projects that are now available on the apps store
- Supply references from other clients who your have developed iPhone/iPad apps for
- Provide regular reporting and updates on the status of the project
- Provide a date for project completion which will be strictly adhered to
- Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement
We envisage other apps to follow and would like form a relationship with the developer for further project work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online