iPhone & iPad App
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 22
1. Splash Page – (Opening Sequence and Intro) – The opening page should have the company logo, with light animation added to it. From there is should a clear and concise intro to what we do, and simple the app is to use. Text will be as follows:
2. Demo Page – Walk through process showing steps 1-5 in ordering cabinets
a. Step 1 – Pictures of current setup/floorplans
b. Step 2 – Submission
c. Step 3 – Design
d. Step 4 – Selection
e. Step 5 – Delivery
3. Information Capture – This page is vital to the process. It needs to collect all of the following pertinent information and automatically forward it to
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Email Address
d. Cell Phone
e. Measurement Address (Where cabinets are being ordered for)
f. Radio Buttons – Kitchen, Bathroom, Office, Bar, Other
g. Radio Buttons – Style (Traditional, Contemporary, Tuscan, Mission, Other)
h. Timeframe – ASAP, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, 18 Months Plus
i. Budget – Sliding scale with a minimum and a maximum in increments of $500.
4. Picture Portal – This needs to start by giving simple instructions of what to take pictures of starting with the basics:
a. Start with the main walls and take photots that show the end-walls, the toe kicks (bottom of the cabinets) and the cielings (or soffits)
b. Take a picture of the spaces where all of the appliances go in your current kitchen. Be sure to include the sink, dishwasher, range or cooktop, refrigerator, oven, microwaves, trash compactors, wine fridge, etc. Don’t worry if you decide to move them, we just need to see where current hookups are, so we can properly design and advise you of changes.
c. Step into the rooms outside of the kitchen and take pictures from the outside looking in. This will help give us perspective from different angles.
d. Step into the corners of the kitchen and take pictures looking out of the kitchen. This will help us get proper sight lines in your new design.
e. Miscellaneous – Have anything weird in your kitchen? Take a picture of it! If it is important to you it is important to us. The more we can see, the more we can assure you that your kitchen you hate, will be the kitchen you’ll love.
5. Measurement Appointment Page – After all of the pictures are taken, they need to be sent to us via an auto email. This will lead to another splash page. This slash page should ask for a total of three bits of information: (1) When does the customer want to be contacted at our next available window, again, in radio buttons with a calendar function (2) How they would like to be contacted at which phone number (3) The fact that they will need a tape measure present for the appointment. (Side note, if someone signs up and wants a free tape measure, we should send them one).
Must have experience with incorporating the camera function on apple devices with the app.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online