iPhone 4/4S/5 mobile app development
This project was awarded to trian for $950 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
In this project we need a native mobile app for iOS. Developed with objective-c, for iPhone 4/4S/5.
The app would be a reviews app, would allow logging in, signing up (both with facebook integration), writing reviews, reading and searching content and etc'
There is a detailed wireframes document for the app, and graphic design is currently in development. The wireframes document would be sent to applicable developers. You would work with the designer and he'll provide any PNG images which you'll require.
We would supply the server side API, which is developed as WCF web-services with JSON. The mobile app would send Request objects (JSON coded), and server would return JSON Response objects. The classes of request/response would be supplied in C# format and developer would need to translate them to objective-c to make it compatible for the interaction with the server.
The total app contains about 9 different screens though some of them have additional modes/states inside it.
We will begin with iPhone 4/4S and continue to iPhone 5.
As I said, much more details and all questions would be answered only to suitable developers.
* Do not send auto bids without addressing the concrete app/project.
* Attach iPhone native apps which you developed which are currently in AppStore.
* No HTML5/Responsive/PhoneGap/Mono for this project. Only native.
* Only developers with lots of experience in this area.
* Only developers which are willing to work directly with the designer. Of course we would monitor and help when needed.
* If any details were forgotten we would post a message and broadcast it for everyone.
Thanks and good luck
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online