The iphone app will be used for my small bagel delivery business.
This is a really small business, run by students at a boarding school. We serve the students there (about 600 students plus about 100 faculty members)
Using the handiness apps, I want my customers (peers, teachers) to order on their iphones.
The specifics of the app is as follows:
1. A starting page that has two rows for username and password or a button on the bottom called "create account"
a. "username and password" --> "view profile" or "order".
"view profile"--> shows number of orders one has made
"order"--> leads to a page with a series of questions.
b. "create account" --> a page with info, (*a message that says, one has to put their school email and their real names) if succeeded --> "view profile" "order"
The series of questions include:
1. Time: scroll down style, a couple things to include: this week or next week, Mon. Tue., or Thurs., Morning, DM/X
2. choose type of bagel: I will give the types, make them scroll down alphabetical order
3. choose condiment: same deal, will give you what to write, make them scroll down alphabetical order
4. extra condiment: same deal, make them scroll down
After this process --> a "receipt" shows price (obviously depends on what that person gets) and when they are receiving
a. Bottom has "submit", "edit"
After the "receipt" --> Thank you message, bottom has "order again" and "see profile"
I hope this isn't too complicating.
Unfortunately, we don't have a website b/c the whole business could be conducted on my school server with a google spreadsheet.
I'll pay extra for a very basic style website if it is needed to make the app.
Thank you for reading.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1298 for this job
Dear Sir, Are you looking to work with one of best team in iOS and Android development with strong skills of execution? Please check your PM for more details.
Dear Jihoon, Many thanks for your post. To get your school app developed by experienced professionals, please check your PMB. Best Regards, Taranjot Kaur iApp Technologies