I want an iPhone app to be developed. I would definitely want windows and android app for the same too but at a later stage and preferably to the same development team. Here are the features:
1. We already have an ASP.NET desktop software created and we have an IBM server in our office. We want the app to synchronize from that. I will mention what part we would like to synchronize.
2. When we start the app, there should be simply one voice record button on the top and then two folder buttons (dictations and transcripts) below that. So, only three buttons in the home screen.
3. The dictations and transcripts folders both will have to be synchronized from the server for the defined user. Please note that we don't have any users created in our asp.net server, so you will have to be in touch with our desktop software developer on how to let know which user has which folder to synchronize.
4. All the users have datewise folders in both dictations and transcripts. So, they will have folders for each day in both dictations and transcripts directly synchronizing with the server but only for their folder.
5. Dictations will contain all the voice files in wav or any other voice format. Transcripts will contain all the microsoft word files.
6. For the recording button, the user should be able to press record, then pause, and stop. After starting recording, pausing for a while, and then starting again, and then finally after clicking on stop, the dictation should directly go to that day's folder in the server in dictations folder.
7. We do the transcripts, so when he clicks on the transcripts folder, it should show all the word files in datewise format there.
8. When he clicks on any word file, it should open and he should be able to edit, esign, and efax the same (we can discuss this in person if you want).
9. When he clicks on any dictations, it should start playing and he can listen to that.
10. That's it, please remember, whatever is done on the server should be synchronized in the app and whatever is done on the app should be synchronized in the server.
This is just the starting of this app and we will keep on adding more features and post projects, so quality and adequate testing is what we require here.
Please no regular bids here. You should write at least something to make me understand that you have read the specifications thoroughly and can achieve the same to the fullest. You must be available on phone and speak either Hindi or English.