mobile application like foursquare
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2502 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we want to build two mobile applications (iphone and android) for a foursquare like web application that we currently design.
- users will create an account (facebook/twiter login should work)
- add/invite friends from twitter facebook accounts
- check-in to a place
- merchants will create punch cards and/or %bonus on puchases from the web app.
- see a list of places near by (geolocation) and for a criteria that give punch bonus and % amount bonus on purchases.
- merchants will give the user printed qr code, customers will scan and the web side app. will calculate a bonus for the user. this can be a punch bonus or %bonus on the money spent there.
- see on a seperate tab punch cards and how many punchs user has on each card and money bonus.
- user will be able to redeem fullfilled punch cards and
- see friends activity (a seperate tab)
- rate and comment on the checkins
- the mobile application will be able to scan qr code and communicate with our web app. (send/receive/show data)
Submit your expertise on the above tasks, your best offer and achivable schedule. all codes will be delivered open source.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online