we want to build two mobile applications (iphone and android) for a foursquare like web application that we currently design.
- users will create an account (facebook/twiter login should work)
- add/invite friends from twitter facebook accounts
- check-in to a place
- merchants will create punch cards and/or %bonus on puchases from the web app.
- see a list of places near by (geolocation) and for a criteria that give punch bonus and % amount bonus on purchases.
- merchants will give the user printed qr code, customers will scan and the web side app. will calculate a bonus for the user. this can be a punch bonus or %bonus on the money spent there.
- see on a seperate tab punch cards and how many punchs user has on each card and money bonus.
- user will be able to redeem fullfilled punch cards and
- see friends activity (a seperate tab)
- rate and comment on the checkins
- the mobile application will be able to scan qr code and communicate with our web app. (send/receive/show data)
Submit your expertise on the above tasks, your best offer and achivable schedule. all codes will be delivered open source.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2530 for this job
Thanks for posting. I have provided company profile and skills to private mesage. Looking forward to hear and build a good and healthy work relationship with you.
Hi, We are interested and experienced mobile application development.We are very much sure that it can be done to your satisfaction.Check PMB for further details. Thanks !!
Good day, Sir. We have a good knowledged and experienced team of developers. If You are interesting, please notify me in Skype: zholtkevych or here on Freelancer.