I have a HTML5/JQueryMobile application already developed. All I need you to do is to write a native iPhone application that will:
1. Show a short splash screen and open the HTML5 application in a web view.
2. Register the app with pushwoosh
3. Allow push messages to be sent to the app via pushwoosh.
That's basically all.
1. When a push notification is received the phone must make a sound and add a notification icon on the main menu (the red star) similar to facebook and other apps when there are updates.
2. The notification must come through even if the app is closed.
Full source code required.