new Android or iPhone video-taking application
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 45
A new Android or iPhone application is needed.
With the app, the user would shoot video and pictures. Those video and pictures would be sent to a supplied server API.
The schematic workflow would be:
1. Main menu
2. Navigation Menu (Make video, shoot pictures, etc.)
3. Send to server
4. restart process from step 1
The work would include all the activities needed to publish the app, including, but not limited to:
* Graphic design
* Integration with the server side
* Publishing to Google Play
Some of the features of the app include
* Present different graphical overlays on top of the camera display
* Ability to tag video (after it has been filmed, with set of preconfigured tags)
* Flash Control
* State toggle ("Check-In" or "Check-Out");
* User Comment text input
The full specification would be supplied by us.
Note the the server side would be supplied, and it is out of the scope of this project.
PLEASE provide names of actual apps that can be downloaded from AppStore and AndroidMarket for review!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online