e-treasure hunts type app for Iphone/Ipad based on geolocation.
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1869 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
e-treasure hunts type app for Iphone/Ipad based on geolocation. Hunters need to find locations based on a set of clues they receive through the app.
When hunters find a location, they will need to either (depending on the locations):
- input the correct code or answer a question that was asked in the clue (The system should automatically validate their answer)
- submit their geolocation (The system should automatically validate their answer)
- scan a QR code on location (scanning QR codes will give them a message or confirm they found the place)
- or submit a picture (The admin should after cross-check validate their answer or ideally the app will automatically validate it using image matching technology).
In the BACKEND admin should be able to have few hunts running in the same time and input :
- the start and finish of the hunts,
- waypoints/points-of-interest on the map,
- different locations (and their coordinates) that need to be found,
- and the clues/riddles to find the locations.
Admin should be able to easily modify those so we can have many different hunts at hand.
In the FRONTEND. The game begins with a few screens of text giving instructions to the players with a start button. The Game starts when user press the button (the app should geolocated each hunter) and give them the CLUES leading to all the LOCATIONS.
So the FRONTEND will have access to:
- all clues
- a scoreboard
- a messaging system
- a summary showing what they found and what is left
- the time left in the game
- an update feeds that shows which hunters had find what locations
- a map that shows their own location (real-time), other hunters and points-of-interest
- a built-in QR code scanner
- a built-in camera (their pictures are either submitted for review to our database or send through wechat for instance)
NEXT STEPS: Here's what to do next: If you have done similar kind of jobs only and are experienced with geolocation, then please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before. Please let us know when you could start the project and how long you will need to finish it. This is only one project but we are planning to have another one as soon as we see this one running smoothly. If for this project there is a major price difference between doing it for Ipad or Iphone please mention it.
Thank you all
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online