We are developing a customer journey system app for a client. The app’s capabilities are as follows:
1. Allow user to enter their journey starting point (also accept auto GPS location), journey start time, journey start date. The journey ending point will be a pre-set location as this is for an event.
2. App will then query a list of backend API’s and websites such as [url removed, login to view] to capture journey, route and price results.
3. App will then display with options such as route by car, route by train, route by foot, route by coach.
4. Once a journey type is selected a list of prices, routes, times and other information will be displayed to the user with a link to send them to the third party to buy tickets. The information the user selected for their journey will be used to prefill the purchase form on the website they are sent to.
5. App will also have a “Discover” page where user can be shown a list of events and attractions at the location they are travelling to. This content will be managed by a Wordpress backend and the app will query this data via REST.
6. The app will also draw all user account info from the Wordpress backend and, where appropriate, create new accounts in the WP backend when a user first installs the app and signs up.
7. We will be using UrbanAirship for push notifications. MapBox will also be used with asset tracking so that app users location can be tracked particularly on the day of the event.
A full list of websites/APIs will be given via private message, currently the list is around 10 third parties to support. We currently have a preliminary Ionic Creator app to show some styling to the client. We also have a full brief for developers that we believe will be able to complete this work.
The deadline for completion of this project is 1 February 2017. Milestones will of course be set before this date.
This app is the first work in what could turn into a major ongoing project. So, if you impress and do good work this could be a regular source of income for you and an ongoing basis.
Please reply with the word "countmein" in your reply to avoid being discounted as a robot.