Hello. We are looking to hire a good developer of Unity 3D that will have to take on a very simple task. We already have a code that we just want to make some basic changes to. Here are a list of those changes that need to be made to the code:
* Add in-app purchases to the Unity 3D code.
* Currently, the game has a Leaderboards/Game Center icon. We need to either make it work or completely remove it.
* Link our other apps inside this app (basically creating a button that'll lead to a click-through to our developer account for "More Apps")
* Add push notifications to the game so that if a user doesn't return within 24 hours, it sends them a notification when enabled on their device with text that we provide you.
* After those changes have been made to this gaming source code, we will need the developer to submit this app to the store as we reskin it (We'll give you all the graphics, you just have to upload it). We have our own designers will provide all the designs.
The developer will just have to:
- Upload the apps to our app accounts.
- Integrate our advertisement ID's in each app
- Make sure the app gets approved.
Thanks, let me know if you can do this and you're interested in working with us long-term. This will be an ongoing job as we have about 75-100 apps we want to reskin, if not more.