Mobile Contact Backup System
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Development of a mobile/SIM application comprising of a front end SIM menu and as well a server application to handle cell phone contacts to be backed up as well as retrieval of mobile phone contacts to be done remotely by mobile users.
The app must have the following features:
1. The applet should be installed over the air (OTA) and will be listed among the SIM application.
2. This should enable the user manage their own backup and restore 24/7.
3. App should provide a full phonebook backup. This means that all the phone numbers on the Phone/SIM Contacts are backed up all at once. It should also provide a one-by-one backup. All contact numbers on the SIM/phone must be stored in a database one a remote server. App must send an SMS of a 'restoration PIN' which will be used as indicated below (Line 7)
4. The App should allow Incremental backup. this means that only those Contacts that were modified, updated or added since the last full system backup are backed up.
5. The app must allow contact to be download (restore) from the remote server to the mobile phone/SIM contact database. Full Data restoration means that all the contact numbers on the Server are restored. App must allow contact numbers to be downloaded one-by-one or all at once.
6. App must allow Incremental recovery. This means that only those Contacts that the user mitemay have lost/ deleted accidentally will be restored.
7. Before any download/restoration, user must provide an authentication PIN (5 characters)
8. All restored contacts must be written on to SIM/Phone memory
9. App must allow users to renew their presence on the database - i.e. this must be done yearly
10. Note that the app must NOT use the internet. Contacts must not be sent to the remote server via the internet but by the actual network protocol the phone operates in. This app must accommodate non-internet enable phone e.g Nokia 1100.
11. Mobile phone service provider might be involved.
THIS APP MUST BE DEPLOYED ON ANY CELL PHONE...
Let us know if need clarification.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online