Race info mobile android and iphone app
- Status Open
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 95
We are a development company and sometimes outsource work. We have an app to build for Android and Iphone.
You are required to:
- design the app
- code the app
- get the app registered and accepted in the stores for both Android and Iphone
- the app will pull data from odesseytiming . com . This site uses an MySQL database and has a custom CMS. NOTE, only the features below are required for the app, not all the features in the website
- all the data required to perform all the tasks in the app will be stored and managed by the MySQL database on the website. The website CMS will be used for the admin to manage all the data
- the app first screen will show a) two searches: Find an Athlete and Find an Event (see the website home page); b) Recent Results, only event name that can be expanded to see the races in each (see the website); c) Upcoming Events (see the website) d) a space for banner ads
- On the day of a race, the app first screen will change to focus on the event, it will now show: a) event name, start and end time; b) top winners c) list of races
- You are required to present a design in image format for our review and changes, when approved then you can move to app development
- the app will require a user to have an account. either with their gmail account or an account they create using their phone number as the username
- a user can be a participant in an event and a race within that event. A user can select an upcoming event and race, search for participants and select one i.e. this will be themselves.
- The user that is participating in a race will get a notification on their phone when the results become available after they finish the race. These results will be updated into the MySQL database as the race progresses. This notification will be personalised for the user that gets a notification for themselves finishing.
- Users can also select to follow any number of participants in any race. The user will get a notification when each participant finishes.
- All users of the app will be notified before an event starts of the event start time. For each event the time to send this notification will be in the MySQL database
- A user can click a button to see all the races they have participated in and their results for each race. A user can also check their all time best times listed by type of race. So a user that has participated in 5 , 100m races can see the best time from all 5.
Please provide a bid and time to complete.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online